Age is just a number. But our bodies change over time so we need to take care of them.
Healthy hair enhances how we look. If it gets dry, damaged, or frizzy, it affects how we appear. Today, The Aspen Tree shares 4 ways we accidentally harm our hair plus simple tips to keep it looking great.
If our hearts are young nothing can stop us. We’re going to keep on perming and coloring our hair until we realize that it’s damaged!
Treatments can hurt hair and cause it to fall out and become thinner. So we need to be careful how we treat it.
1. Before washing your hair apply coconut oil for 15 minutes, focusing on dry areas.
2. Use a sulfate-free shampoo and always use a cream after swimming.
3. Avoid washing your hair with warm or hot water.
4. Don’t towel your hair vigorously. Gently wipe it down with a cloth.
5. Don’t blow-dry your hair.
These are all basic care methods. There are many more. But it depends on your specific issues. Our hair and scalp are very fragile. To always look young, don't forget to pay attention to the health of your hair and scalp to avoid future problems.
Our hair looks great in the sun. But sunshine is also causing damage you mightn’t know about!
UVA rays destroy melanin pigment in the hair. In the long run, it will result in hair fading and losing shine. UVB rays will also destroy proteins in the hair. As a result, hair can lack moisture and fall out easily.
1. Try to avoid direct sunlight or staying in the sun too long.
2. If you need to be in the sun for a long time, use a UV umbrella or wear a hat to protect the hair.
Who likes to go out in the sun? In addition to protecting our skin we must also look after our hair and scalp to preserve our beauty.
Stress is hard to escape. It affects our hair a lot because it often causes insomnia. Less rest affects the hormonal and immune system, causing hair loss.
1. Smile to yourself a lot and relax.
2. Find ways to escape stress.
3. Get enough rest. Drink warm milk before bedtime or listen to music that soothes your mind.
Less stress means less hair loss and also benefits our bodies and brains.
After a long day, it’s tempting to shower and go straight to bed. But this can cause scalp fungus that causes hair loss.
1. Blow dry your hair with cool air until it’s properly dry.
2. Wash your hair no more than 3-5 times a week is enough. No need to wash before bed every day.
3. Try washing your hair in the morning instead of at night to prevent damp hair.
Look after yourself so that your hair and scalp stay healthy for a long time.