15 April 2020, Bangkok - Mr. Vachiravuth Toomkong, Government Relations Advisor to MQDC, and a team from his department, presented aid packages to communities around Khlong San. Ms. Areeya Pengprasert, Assistant Director of Khlong San district, received the gifts on behalf of the district along with a group of administrators, an ICONSIAM Community Relations team, and community leaders.
Under company policy to protect communities and officials from COVID-19, the company is helping set up screening stations with temperature measurement for local peoples, with great support from representatives of communities for MQDC and ICONSIAM volunteers.
1. Masjid Suvarnabhumi community received 40 aid packages.
2. WatSuvan community received 120 aid packages.
3. Wanawan community received 10 aid packages.
4. Ratsadon Ruam Charoen community received 50 aid packages.
5. Soi Keemar community received 10 aid packages.
6. Official of Civil Defense Volunteers Khlong San district received 20 aid packages.
To help support Phra Khanong officials in their work, MQDC presented packages of hygiene equipment for sewage management and joined with Phra Khanong district in giving aid packages to Pradupsuk Community and Boongusuan Community.