31 May 2023, Bangkok – MQDC won 7 recognitions at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2023-24, with 5 trophies and 2 International Property Awards nominations, presented at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park.
Mulberry Grove Sukhumvit, Mulberry Grove The Forestias Villas, Six Senses Residences The Forestias, and The Estate (Thailand) received awards.
Mr. Keerin Chutumstid, a Chief Operating Officer of MQDC, said: “These awards show the success of our approach, under our principle of ‘For All Well-Being’, to elevate quality of life for all life, through applying innovations and bringing nature back into daily life.”
MQDC won the following awards:
• Mulberry Grove Sukhumvit for “Architecture Multiple Residence Thailand”
• Mulberry Grove The Forestias Villas for “Best Residential Development 20+ Units Thailand”
• Mulberry Grove The Forestias Villas nominated to International Property Awards for
“Best Residential Development 20+ Units Asia Pacific”
• Six Senses Residences The Forestias for “Best Sustainable Residential Development Thailand”
• Six Senses Residences The Forestias nominated to International Property Awards for
“Best Sustainable Residential Development Asia Pacific”
• Six Senses Residences The Forestias for “Sustainability Award”
• The Estate for “Real Estate Agency Single Office Thailand”
The Asia Pacific Property Awards are part of the International Property Awards, designed to celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies in the property industry. They are considered among the region’s most prestigious and best-regarded awards.